Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Drumroll please

The one good thing to come from our scare is this: we had an ultrasound done a week earlier than expected. Guess what, IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Growing up a bit of a tom boy, this was a huge relief for me. I was envisioning days of braiding hair (I don't know how) and ballet recitals.

Casey is also pleased with this development, particularly since he has been coming up with Red Sox related names for the past few weeks "just in case". His favorite name right now is "Boston". When addressing my belly, he always calls it "Boston". As in, "Boston, isn't your Mom acting like a hormonal lunatic today?" I need to impress upon him the important fact that this baby will NOT be named Boston. After all, wouldn't that make his initials B.O.? That's just cruel.

1 comment:

amy said...

yay, kelly, casey, and baby boy otis!!!
much love,
amy