Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Say Cheese!

I guess it was inevitable. After all, Riley has been the subject of an awful lot of photos in his 2 years. But still, I was unprepared for the sequence of events this morning. He woke up fiesty (in a good way) and in an exceptionally good mood. I first discovered that he was awake because I heard him in his room practicing his A-B-C's (seriously could not have been any more precious). After listening to him for awhile, I heard him talking about his horse. First "horsie" then "rock rock rock" (obviously he has a rocking horse). When I entered his room, he immediately pointed at said horse and just had to go over and pet him and give him a kiss before getting dressed. Still clearly on a mission after he was dressed, he again insisted on going over to horsie. This time, he climbed on and then unmistakeably said, "pitter". After he repeated this a few times, I realized he was commanding me to take a picture of him riding his horse.

My iPhone is not great at photos of moving targets, but here he is.



After he was satisfied that he was done with his photo shoot, he then barked out "Sit dow" (sit down) and pointed at the floor of his bedroom. He proceeded to sit on my lap, grab my phone, and rifle through the ever-expanding collection of Riley photos on my phone.

What will he think of next?!?

No comments: